THE NISSAN NV400 IS THE IDEAL WORKMATE. Strong, capable, resourceful and reliable, the NV400 is built to suit your business needs. Available in several different versions and offering numerous options to meet the needs of your trade, it promises a long and fruitful partnership at low running costs. Choose from a variety of body types, including Panel Van, Dropside, Tipper or Crew Van, and benefit from a large and practical load space, a comfortable and spacious cab, a highly efficient engine and lots of helpful technology. Sturdy and resiliant with multiple capacities, the NV400 will drive you to success.
STANDARD ON ALL VARIANTS
• ABS with EBD and brake assist
• Remote central door locking with 2-button key
• Driver Airbag
• Spare wheel
• Nissan Anti-Theft System Immobiliser
• Automatic door locking (at 5mph)
• Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
• Electrically adjustable door mirrors
• Front electric windows
• 80-litre fuel tank
• Power steering
• 16” Steel Wheels
• Half wheel covers
• 2 speakers
• AUX socket for MP3
• USB port
• Bluetooth telephone integration
• AM/FM audio system
• Side indicators
• Thatcham approved alarm system
OPTION PACK FOR ALL VARIANTS
• Comfort Pack - Manual air conditioning (front) - Front fog lights - Pollen filter - Automatic headlights - Rain sensing windscreen wipers
• Nearside sliding panel door
• 50:50 split 180 degree unglazed twin rear french doors
• Black bumpers (front & rear)
• Front driver armrest
• Driver and passenger sun visor
• Foldable central seat back with fixed table
• Fixed driver’s seat
• 2-seater front row passenger bench seat
• Full steel bulkhead without fixed window
• Cargo floor and body side load lashing hooks
• Lane departure warning (4.5T variants)
• Digital tachograph (4.5T variants)
• Speed restrictor (4.5T variants)
• Stop/Start technology (135PS, 165PS & 170PS engines)
• Trip Computer (4.5T variants)
IN ADDITION TO E GRADE:
• Remote central door locking with 3 button key
• Blind spot mirror
• Rear bumper with step (not on RWD)
• Foldable central seat back with swivelling table
• Upper glove box
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
• One touch front electric windows
• 105 litre fuel tank
• Trip computer
AUDIO AND NAVIGATION
• AM/FM/CD/DAB audio system
• Rear parking sensors
• Cruise control and speed limiter
• Digital tachograph
• Passenger airbag
• Rear differential lock (incompatible with FWD variants)
• Glazed Rear Doors Pack - Full steel bulkhead with fixed window - 180 degree glazed twin rear frenchdoors - Heated rear windows
• Offside Door Pack (Incompatible with H1 variants) - Offside sliding panel door - 50:50 split 270 degree unglazed rear french doors
Nissan’s approach to innovation is to take advanced and useful features and make them more accessible to everyone. Our technology is simple to operate, so driving becomes safer and more enjoyable. With equipment to cut down on driver distraction and all the latest safety packages, it’s easy to see why the Nissan NV400 is the intelligent choice in LCVs.
The roof-mounted digital tachograph – optional or standard, depending on model – lets you monitor driver and vehicle activity. Simple menus and accessible buttons make it easy to use.
Cruise control can be your best friend on long journeys, and can be quickly adjusted to keep you moving with the flow of traffic.
Stay safe – and on the right side of the law – with the simple-to-adjust speed limiter.
The Nissan NV400 van can carry up to 17m³ of cargo and objects of up to 4.4m in length. A low floor and wide-opening doors make it easy to load and unload.
Rear doors that open through 270° are available as an option, and swing easily out of the way, to make the most of the NV400’s width and height. Loading and unloading is a breeze – whether by hand or by forklift.
Magnetic catches hold the 270° doors against the side of the vehicle, so you can load safely, making use of every inch of the rear opening.
An optional rear step, integrated into the bumper, takes the effort out of getting in and out of the load space – and it's high enough to avoid kerbs when you're parking.
Whether fitted with a universal coupling, pintle hook or standard ball, the NV400's optional towbars have been rigorously tested to make sure your commercial vehicle won't be damaged, even under the most intensive use.
PHONE CALLS MADE EASY
Use the integrated Bluetooth hands-free phone system to make and receive calls from clients or the office – while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN SOUNDTRACK
Listen to your mobile music library or catch up on podcasts with the USB port and AUX socket. You can even charge your mobile phone or tablet while you're driving.